Our mission is to raise funds to help improve access and quality of water to hundreds of millions of people worldwide that lack the resources to develop and maintain economically viable and sustainable water solutions.
Worldwide Water Crisis
3.4 Million people die each year from water related diseases (WHO 2008)
- Every 21 seconds a child dies from water‐related disease (UNICEF and WHO 2009)
- Nearly all deaths, 99%, occur in the developing world (WHO 2008)
- 780 million people lack access to clean water (WHO/UNICEF update 2012)
- The majority of illness is caused by fecal matter (WHO 2002)
- More people have a mobile device than a toilet (Estimated with data from: WHO/UNICEF Joint Monitoring Programme
- Lack of sanitation is the world’s biggest cause of infection (Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (2008)
Lack of Sanitation
Women spend 200 million hours a day collecting water (estimated from combined WHO/UNICEF update 2010)
What We Do
Our goal is to build a “Dream Well” in Africa and provide fresh water to an impoverished community
- Engages local partners
- Drives community ownership
- Focuses on demand‐driven projects
- Helps assemble community leadership
- Adopts an appropriate technology selection process
- Focuses on design, construction, maintenance
- Addresses Sanitation & Hygiene
443 million school days are lost each year by children who are unable to attend school due to illnesses and/or collecting water (United Nations Development Report 2006)
The Dreamwater project is an organization determined to bring clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries
Dreamwater intends to drive a new era of social responsibility through the integration of arts and music in addition to the traditional means of charitable participation. Dreamwater’s vision can only be achieved through the involvement of stakeholders, donors, business leaders and the community at large.
Our funding objectives will be attained via a series of efforts that extend from our Corporate Sponsors to each and every person that wants to help. Our main areas for funding are currently through, fundraising events, charitable donations, celebrity endorsements, corporate partnerships and live music events.
Our goal is to build sanitation and hygienic facilities to communities across the planet and provide fresh clean water to an impoverished World, through the process of donations, fundraising, charity concerts, charity walks, World song and original recordings, and reality shows.
Tony Di Battista
Charity Advisor Consultant
The Dreamwater project is an organization determined to bring clean, safe drinking water to people in developing countries.
Our target goal is to build infrastructure with water filtration using new technology, so that we can build as many facilities to help as many people as possible and set record goals in funding that has never been reached Canadian charity in clean water category and keep achieve increasing targets every year, until we have become recognized as a world leader in he providing clean water for communities across the world.
Funding objectives will be attained via
fundraising events, charitable donations ,
celebrity endorsements, corporate
partnerships, and live music events.
Dreamwater Project Events
Goals for 2014
- Build 10 Wells in the first year
- Refurbish and restore existing wells
- Assist locals in training and education programs to maintain and service wells.
- Host 4 charity fundraising and music events in 2014
- Fundraising target for 2014 is $120,000 (CAN)
Dreamwater Music Project
In partnership with Blueberry Records, a Commercially released single with multiple Canadian recording artists (We Are The World, Waving Flag) will be produced. The
proceeds from this music venture will be directed to the Dreamwater Project’s fundraising initiatives.
A fundraising concert will be produced to support the song and local Canadian artists.
Music and Water
- Music Recording Event –promote Cdn. Artists
- Affiliated with top industry professionals & labels
- Choreography for competition finalists, as well as creative directors & acrobats for live performances
- Promote events within existing facilities
- Potential to lead to reality show
WORLD SONG RECORDING
- Similar to K’Naan’s “Wave Your Flag” song
Please give now and be a part of this game-changing innovation with us!
As always, we’ll track your gift to a project with a full report, GPS coordinates and photos, and the next 42 projects in Kenya will be equipped with remote sensors so you can check on your well for years to come!